Special Events & Liquor Permits

Special Events & Liquor Permits


City of Casper requires various permits for certain events held on City property.  If you are having an event please check out the Special Event Guide to help you plan your event.   To apply for event permits please use this application

If you are holding any other event not on, or impeding City property, you may still be require permits to allow for the sale and consumption of liquor. They are listed below.

Catering Permits issued to Retail Liquor Dealers Only.  Catering Permits - All liquor including wine, hard liquor, and beer.

Malt Beverage Permits are for beer only.  Anyone can apply for a malt beverage permit.

 Open Container Permits would be necessary, on some occasions, an that would be in conjunction with your Malt Beverage Permit.