City of Casper Water Utility
Customer Care is our #1 Priority!
The City of Casper bills for water, sewer, and sanitation services. For questions concerning your City of Casper bill, feel free to email us at FinanceCustomerService@casperwy.gov
or call 307-235-8400.
You are welcome to mail your payment to:
City of Casper
P.O. BOX 11000
Casper, Wyoming 82602-3900
or visit one of the following locations:
- Drop Box located at City Hall - 200 N. David (SW corner of building), if payment is late - please come inside City Hall to Finance Customer Service for assistance.
- Finance Customer Service at City Hall 200 N. David, Room 105.
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
There are several programs available to provide citizens more convenience in making utility payments.
OPTION A: EASYPAY
ACH Direct Withdrawal from Customer's personal bank account
Consider having your monthly utility payment automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on a recurring basis.
- No checks to write.
- No due dates to remember.
- No remittance to mail.
- Extend vacations without worry of paying utility bill late.
- No waiting in line to pay.
Click here to - Enroll in EasyPay Now
EasyPay Enrollment Steps
- Click the Authorization Form button directly above.
- Print out the form Fill out the form with the appropriate information.
- Attach a voided check from the account you wish to have funds withdrawn.
- Return the completed Authorization Form AND Voided Check to the Utility Billing Office in City Hall.
OPTION C: PAY BY PHONE
Check your balance for FREE by calling 1-855-303-2419. Make a payment by phone for $1.50 additional charge. Please have your account number handy.