The Human Resources Division serves as a support function for all departments within the City of Casper. Our office assists employees and applicants with all aspects of employment. Some of the division responsibilities include:
- compliance with State and Federal employment laws
- employee wellness
- employee personnel file management
- employee written release required for review of file (original, notarized)
- essp online portal
- job classification and compensation
- policy development, interpretation, and administration
- recruitment and selection of employees
- training and development
- worker’s compensation and risk management
The City of Casper employs approximately 500 fulltime employees and 400 part-time/ seasonal employees who are focused on providing excellent service to the citizens of Casper.
Our office consists of 8 fulltime employees who are committed to providing positive and meaningful service to City employees and customers.